Lone Star Heart and Vascular Center wants to help you learn more about heart disease. Our doctors have used the internet to find reliable educational resources that will help you better understand your cardiovascular health.
Take a second to browse these educational sites to learn more about your general health or specific cardiovascular diseases. If you have any questions about the material you encounter, please do not hesitate to bring these questions with you to your office appointment, so that we can discuss them with you.
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Myocardial Infarction (Heart Attack)
- Stress Testing (nuclear stress test)
- Angioplasty and Stenting
- Atherosclerosis (clogged arteries)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Catheterization (Angiogram)
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Murmur (Heart Murmur)
- Leg Artery Disease (PVD)